I had today off
No parades or picnics, though
Just stayed in bed. Rain!
8:00
1. East Flatbush Project - Tried By 12 (Squarepusher Mix) (2:56)
They have me on "light duty" at work, so it means I sit in a room and take phone calls instead of driving around and handling everything in the field. It also means I'm getting a lot of cross-stitch done.
3. Kid Koala - Drunk Trumpet (3:55)
4. Hexstatic - Ninja Tune (Enter The Augmenter) (4:08)
5. Root Manuva - Movements (4:25)
6. Saul Williams - Twice The First Time (4:33)
7. Ninja Cuts - Bruce Lee MC (Edit) (4:38)
8. Chris Bowden - Original Sins (7:36)
9. DJ Food - Peace Pt. 1 (4:52)
10. Happy Campers - No Mind (5:02)
11. Mr. Scruff - Happy Band (5:07)
12. DJ Vadim - Non Lateral Hypothesis (5:27)
13. Amon Tobin Featuring Chris Morris - Bad Sex (5:45)
I think tubas can be graceful.
9:00
15. Ralph Vaughan Williams Concerto for Bass Tuba (12:49)
16. DJ Food - Sexy Bits (Autechre Ae9v Mix) (7:28)
17. Sukia vs DJ Food - Feel'n You & Me (6:20)
18. Animals On Wheels - Build A Church With Your Fear (6:40)
19. Funki Porcini - Dubble (Organ Swell) (6:55)
20. The Cinematic Orchestra - Channel 1 Suite (Four Tet Remix) (7:36)
21. The Illuminati Of Hedfunk - The Illuminati Of Hedfunk The Worm Turns (7:47)