Saturday, June 13, 2026

Too much at once, at eight

There's summer interns, someone quit
So many things to trip us up
I fell down and broke my wrist
Add to it all, there's that world cup

8:00
1. Luke Vibert - I Hear The Drummer (2:36)

Yeah, my left arm is in a splint now. At least I didn't need surgery. 

3. Neotropic - Memories (3:13)
4. Dynamic Syncopation - 2 Tha Left (3:21)
5. Max & Harvey - Big Amoeba Sound (4:00)
6. Kid Koala - Emperors Main Course (4:04)
7. Infesticons - Night Night Theme (4:06)
8. Clifford Gilberto - The 10th Victim (4:18)
9. Sarah Jones - Your Revolution (4:19)
10. ARC - Arcane (4:21)
11. Amon Tobin - Saboteur (4:22)
12. Up, Bustle & Out - Los Locos Cubanos (Snowboy Mix) (4:23)
13. Cabbageboy - Rhythm & Blues Angus Steakhouse (4:25)
14. Mr. Scruff - Ug (4:33)
15. Funki Porcini - Big Sea (4:34)
16. Up, Bustle & Out - Hip Hop Barrio (4:35)

The break was caused by a FOOSH (fall on out-stretched hand). These are most common in children and older adults, so I guess I'm finally an adult. 

9:00
18. Ravel - Gaspard de la Nuit, No. 1, Ondine (6:29)
19. T.Love - QMS (5:00)
20. The Herbaliser - 8pt Agenda (5:01)
21. Quannum MCs - Blue Flames (5:05)
22. Genesis - The Return Of The Giant Hogweed (8:12)
23. Coldcut - Give It Up (5:08)
24. Fink - Ninjah (We Are Ninja) (5:15)
25. Irresistable Force - Nepalese Bliss (5:17)
26. Ken Nordine - I Used To Think My Right Hand (2:20)
27. Amon Tobin - Down & To The Left (5:21)
28. Loka - My Life's In These Bottles (5:28)